Municipal Court Payments Online
Beaverton Municipal Court: 503-526-2290
- If you wish to use this form, please check your
citation to make sure that your appearance is scheduled for the Beaverton Municipal Court. If the
citation is scheduled for any other court (for example: Justice Court, Washington County Court),
you MAY NOT use this form.
- Submitting your payment online does not guarantee that your payment will be accepted.
If your credit card payment is rejected, then your citation will be
considered unpaid and we will notify you that payment was not
accepted. After you receive notification that payment was not accepted,
the citation will be considered outstanding and a warrant may be issued for arrest
and your driver’s license will be suspended. You will need
to contact the Court immediately to arrange an alternate method of payment.
- You need to submit your online citation payment at least one business day before it’s due. It takes about 24 business hours (one business day) to process an online submission.
- More information about Court Payments
- More information about Pay Online
Select Online Payment Form