Beaverton Night Market
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About the Market
The Beaverton Night Market is scheduled for Saturdays, July 20 and August 17, 2019, from 5 to 10 pm at The Round, located at 12725 SW Millikan Way (just off the Beaverton Central MAX stop).
Vendor applications for the 2019 Beaverton Night Market are now closed. Check back next spring!
Mission & Goals
The Beaverton Night Market exists to create a vibrant, intercultural, family-friendly space that is reminiscent of night markets internationally. The Market offers a culturally-relevant evening activity and gathering space with ethnic food and crafts for families of all backgrounds in Beaverton. Goals:
- Foster a space for cross-cultural exchange and interaction by community members
- Create a space for emerging ethnic food and craft vendors to showcase their work and share their traditions
- Promote economic opportunity for culturally-specific businesses in Beaverton
- Offer a fun, safe and family-friendly cultural activity locally
Our focus is to create a clean, safe, family-friendly experience for attendees. Please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- Provide a quality, efficient service or product
- Be courteous and professional
- Maintain a safe and clean space
- Market vendors are prohibited from serving alcoholic beverages
- We reserve the right to revoke your space if any of the above expectations are violated
Terms of Space Agreement
- Space: We will reserve space for a 10 x 10 ft. canopy, 1 table and 2 chairs, as well as any agreed upon electrical/water arrangements for each vendor selected to participate. Other materials or supplies must be provided by the vendor. You must bring your own canopy.
- Setup: Vendor check-in at the market plaza will open at 1:30 pm. All vendors must be set up by 4 pm and stay until the conclusion of the event. The market is open for business from 5 – 10 pm.
- Break down: Vendors may not begin breaking down booths until the conclusion of the event at 10 pm to avoid injury or accidents with attendees on the premises.
- Cancellation: If a participating vendor wishes to cancel, a minimum of 1 weeks’ notice is required to allow time to fill the spot from the wait list. If the city cancels the event due to weather or other unforeseeable events, the city will notify vendors by using the primary contact number provided.
- There is no fee to participate.